Jury Duty Report Schedule - County Courts at Law 1 and 2
This information is for County Court Jurors Only.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR JURY SUMMONS IS FOR COUNTY COURT AT LAW AND NOT SOME OTHER COURT.
NOTE: If you are summoned by the District Court, please click here for information.
Jury Duty Schedule:
COUNTY COURT AT LAW #1
The jury scheduled for County Court at Law # 1 for the week of
- Parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the building or across the street..
- No WEAPONS, No Sharp Objects (pocket knives, scissors) No Chemical Sprays allowed in the courthouse.
- Please dress appropriately: All persons entering the courtroom should be dressed in clothing reasonably befitting the dignity and solemnity of the court proceedings. No shorts, muscle shirts, tank tops or “message” tee-shirts are allowed.
- If you claimed an exemption and were not contacted by our office you are excused and do not need to appear. If you rescheduled your jury duty you will receive a new summons in the mail approximately 2 to 3 weeks before the rescheduled date.
- You cannot be excused or rescheduled from jury duty by leaving a voice mail message you must speak with a clerk.
- If you have any questions about jury for County Court at Law call the County Court At Law Jury Information Number 830-221-1242 for information on reporting times or if you need to speak to a clerk call 830-221-1248.
- You should visit the website or call again the evening before you are to appear (after 5:00 pm) for any updates. The jury information line is 830-221-1242