Notice of Commissioners Court Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS' COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that aREGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS' COURT will be held on Wednesday, the 26th day of November, 2003 at 8:15 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Courtroom, 199 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas.
CALL TO ORDER EACH REGULAR SESSION WILL BE OPENED WITH A PRAYER AND PLEDGES TO THE FLAGS-ALL PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE ARE WELCOME AND FREE TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT AT THEIR PERSONAL DISCRETION.
8:15 a.m. ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:1. Claims.
2. Amendment to Plat, Mystic Shores, Unit Eight, combining Lots 877 and 878 into Lot 877R. (Pct. 4)
1. Reports from Elected Officials and Staff.
2. Reports from Citizens.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered and acted upon:
3. Authorize Engineer’s Office to request a Supplemental Lease Agreement from the U.S. Corps of Engineers to add approximately:
4. Approve Facility Use Agreement between Comal County and CRRC of Canyon Lake, Inc. for property within the County’s leased area from the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Lease DACW63-1-96-0693 and authorize County Judge to sign said agreement.
5. Approve Resolution:
6. Approve addition of part-time (30 hour) Clerk I position in Public Health, no budget amendment required.
7. Line item transfer in:
8. Budget Amendment from: General Fund Reserves to: County Judge-travel to cover negative balance.
9. EXECUTIVE SESSION as authorized by Government Code Section 551.072 for Real Property.
10. If necessary, discuss and take appropriate action on any and all items or matters discussed in Executive Session.
SIGNED: _______________________________ DATE: November 21, 2003
I, the undersigned, Clerk of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court is a true and correct copy of said Notice. I received and posted said Notice on the bulletin board at the Southeast entrance of the Old Courthouse located at 100 Main Plaza at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 21st day of November 2003, at 4:15 p.m. Said Notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said Meeting.
DATED this the 21st day of November, 2003 ________________________________________________
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners' Court Office at 620-5569 at least (2) two days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Professional Site Design by Comal County 2003. All rights reserved.