Agenda for Commissioners Court Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS' COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS' COURT will be held on Thursday, the 12th day of February, 2004 at 8:15 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Courtroom, 199 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas.
CALL TO ORDER EACH REGULAR SESSION WILL BE OPENED WITH A PRAYER AND PLEDGES TO THE FLAGS-ALL PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE ARE WELCOME AND FREE TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT AT THEIR PERSONAL DISCRETION.
8:15 a.m. ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
2. Final approval of:
a. Woodland Greens. (Pct. #1)
b. Island Oaks Subdivision, Unit 1. (Pct. #1)
1. Reports from Elected Officials and Staff.
2. Reports from Citizens.
3. Texas Forest Service Presentation with questions and answers supporting Burn Ban.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered and acted upon:
3. Proclamation recognizing February as "Children’s Art Month" in Comal County.
4. Approve Memorandum of Agreement between City of New Braunfels and Comal County Public Health for blood borne pathogen exposure events on city employees and authorize Karon Preiss to sign.
5. Approve renewal of Pharmacists Consultant Contract with Ray Mendez Jr., R. Ph. and Comal County Health Department and authorize County Judge to sign.
6. Approve Order #105 adopting voting system for use in elections.
7. Approve the conveyance of a one (1) acre tract of land acquired by Comal County by deed recorded in Volume W, page 220, of the Comal County Deed Records to Rompel Investments Ltd.
8. Approve Resolutions:
a. #2004-07 to adopt the revised Comal County Personnel Guidance Handbook;
9. Approve Interlocal participation agreement between Comal County and the Texas Local Government Purchasing Cooperative and authorize the Purchasing Agent to sign.
10. Approve authority for Comal County to continue to participate in the Wellsone Commercial Card ("P-Card") Program after the free trail "Pilot Program" expires on 2-29-2004; Authority for Treasurer to request additional credit cards to specified county employees, being; Charles Stephens, Jack Robison, Martin Allen, Israel Lopez and Ron Mueller.
11. Approve contracts with Contract Services as budgeted in the 2004 Budget and authorize County Judge to sign.
12. Authorize requesting proposals for Contractor Services for the Management of Household Hazardous Waste.
13. Award bids for Light-Duty – Medium-Duty auto parts also batteries and tires for Road Dept. vehicle maintenance.
SIGNED: _______________________________ DATE: February 9th, 2004
I, the undersigned, Clerk of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court is a true and correct copy of said Notice. I received and posted said Notice on the bulletin board at the Southeast entrance of the Old Courthouse located at 100 Main Plaza at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 9th day of February, 2004, at 8:15 a.m. Said Notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said Meeting.
DATED this the 9th day of February, 2004
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners' Court Office at 620-5569 at least (2) two days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Professional Site Design by Comal County 2004. All rights reserved.