Agenda for Commissioners Court Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS' COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS' COURT will be held on Thursday, the 25th day of March, 2004 at 8:15 a.m. in the Commissionersí Courtroom, 199 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas.
CALL TO ORDER EACH REGULAR SESSION WILL BE OPENED WITH A PRAYER AND PLEDGES TO THE FLAGS-ALL PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE ARE WELCOME AND FREE TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT AT THEIR PERSONAL DISCRETION.
8:15 a.m. ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:1. Approve Claims.
2. Amendment to Plat, Cypress Lake Gardens, Golf Range Section, Block 133, combining Lots 27 and 28 into Lot 27R. (Pct. 4)
3. Set time, date, and place for public hearing to consider the placement of certain regulatory signs on County roads. (Pct. 1)
1. Reports from Elected Officials and Staff.
2. Reports from Citizens.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered and acted upon:
4. Approve proposed private street name change from Stapper Road to Harrison Road. (Pct. #2)
5. Discuss and consider appropriate action regarding periodic blockage of traffic on Bunker Street by the Union Pacific Railroad.
6. Consider and approve contract for the collection of delinquent property taxes and authorize County Judge to sign.
7. Consider and approve amended contract for the collection of delinquent court fines and fees assessed by the district, county, and justice courts of Comal County, and authorize County Judge to sign.
8. Approve Resolution #2004-12 to impose additional fee for collection costs in accordance with article 103.0031, Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, and authorize County Judge to sign.
9. Discuss and consider refunds (over $2,500.00) of ad valorem tax overpayments or erroneous payments and authorize the Comal County Tax Assessor-Collector remit refund payments.
10. Select members to serve on the Comal County Salary-Grievance Committee.
11. Award bids for:
SIGNED: _______________________________ DATE: March 22, 2004
I, the undersigned, Clerk of the Comal County Commissionersí Court do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Comal County Commissionersí Court is a true and correct copy of said Notice. I received and posted said Notice on the bulletin board at the Southeast entrance of the Old Courthouse located at 100 Main Plaza at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 22ndday of March, 2004, at 8:15 a.m. Said Notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said Meeting.
DATED this the 22nd day of March, 2004
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners' Court Office at 620-5569 at least (2) two days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Professional Site Design by Comal County 2004. All rights reserved.