Agenda for Commissioners Court Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS' COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that aREGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS' COURT will be held on Thursday, the 27th day of May, 2004 at 8:15 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Courtroom, 199 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas.
CALL TO ORDER
EACH REGULAR SESSION WILL BE OPENED WITH A PRAYER AND PLEDGES TO THE FLAGS-ALL PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE ARE WELCOME AND FREE TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT AT THEIR PERSONAL DISCRETION.
8:15 a.m. ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
2. Final approval of High Ridge Ranch, and accept Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit No. S26473T, as road surety. (Pct. #4)
3. Adopt the Comal County Major Thoroughfare Plan.
4. Consider and approve revisions to the Comal County Subdivision Rules and Regulations.
1. Report from Elected Officials and Staff.
2. Report from Citizens.
3. Recognize retirement of Glenda Martin-Tax Office.
4. Family and Consumer Sciences Program Update from Pat Razor - Extension Services.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUTED:
5. Consider temporary closure of 2nd street in Bracken on June 19, 2004 seven hours for Rock-A- Billy Blowout in support of San Antonio Food Bank.
6. Approve letter of support for St. Jude’s Ranch and authorize County Judge and Commissioners’ to sign.
7. Approve partial release of road assessment lien encumbering 1.9014 acres out of 12.252 acres of land out of the Elias Flint Survey No. 76, Abstract No. 150, Comal County, Texas.
8. Authorize County Judge to negotiate contracts for engineering services for the proposed flood retarding structure.
9. Direct the County Engineer to design specifications for the remodeling of the Justice of the Peace Building at 3079 West San Antonio Street.
10. Amend 2004 budget in Road and Bridge Fund from: Road Dept. Reserves to: New Buildings at County Yard to cover expense of constructing sediment/filtration basin on Road Department Property.
11. Authorize Requesting Bids for prescription drugs for inmates at the County Jail.
12. Award bids for repairs to the upper portion of the Tax Office roof.
SIGNED: _______________________________ DATE: May 24, 2004
I, the undersigned, Clerk of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Comal County Commissioners’ Court is a true and correct copy of said Notice. I received and posted said Notice on the bulletin board at the Southeast entrance of the Old Courthouse located at 100 Main Plaza at a place readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 24th day of May, 2004, at 8:15 a.m. Said Notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said Meeting.
DATED this the 24th day of May, 2004________________________________________________ COUNTY CLERK
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners' Court Office at 620-5569 at least (2) two days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Professional Site Design by Comal County 2004. All rights reserved.