Comal County Commissioners Court Agenda 12-14-2017
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
5. Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plats combining Lot 664R of the Amendment to Plat of A Replat and Extension of Cypress Cove, Section Nine, with Lot 666 of A Replat and Extension of Cypress Cove, Section Nine, Establishing Lot 664RR of A Replat and Extension of Cypress Cove, Section Nine. (Pct. 4)
6. Discuss and consider approval of conveyance of the following easements to New Braunfels Utilities:
(A) Water Easement;
(B) Water Storage Tank and Pump Site Easement;
(C) Electric Utility Easement; and
(D) Temporary Storage and Staging Easement.
7. Discuss and consider approval of Partial Release of Lien Assessment for property located at 0 Rip Jay Circle, Canyon Lake, Texas, 78133, Lot 26 and 27 Paradise Point Subdivision and authorize County Judge to sign.
10. Discuss and consider approval of Interlocal Agreement for the Provision of Law Enforcement Services by and between Comal Independent School District and Comal County, Texas, and authorize County Judge to sign.
15. Discuss and consider disapproval of action taken under agenda items 11 and 12 on November 15, 2017, by the Water Oriented Recreation District of Comal County.
16. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.