Comal County Commissioners Court Agenda March 1, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, March 01, 2018 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
5. Discuss and consider accepting the dedication of public right-of-way within The Estates of Spring Branch Meadows, accept the road into the Comal County Unit Road System, and release the associated cash deposit surety. (Pct. 4)
6. Discuss and consider approval of Interlocal Agreement by and between Comal County, Texas and the City of Spring Branch relating to road repairs and routine maintenance within the public right-of-way, and authorize County Judge to sign.
9. Discuss and consider approval of appointment of Brad McMinn to the ESD #1 Board of Commissioners.
15. Discuss and consider approval of Order #405 granting Discretionary Exemption from Section 262.023 of the Texas Local Government Code for Tyler Technologies Software Licensing, Maintenance & Support.
16. Discuss and consider approval of Order #406 granting Discretionary Exemption from Section 262.023 of the Texas Local Government Code for Motorola Solutions Radio Equipment and Infrastructure Maintenance.
18. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer FROM: General Fund - Contingency-Professional Fees, TO: General Fund Transfers Out, Regional Habitat Conservation - Transfer In and Professional Fees to provide funds for services associated with Comal County's Regional Habitat Conservation Plan.
19. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.