Comal County Commissioners Court Agenda March 22, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
2. Discuss and consider final plat approval of Meyer Ranch, Unit 1, accept Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit No. NUSCGS002961 for road construction and storm water drainage improvements, authorize County Judge to sign Agreement Between Developer and Comal County Regarding Road Construction, Storm Water Drainage Improvements, and the Letter of Credit, accept dedication of public right-of-way along SH 46 W, and grant variance requests. (Pct. 1)
3. Discuss and consider final plat approval of Meyer Ranch, Unit 2, accept Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit No. NUSCGS002962 for road construction and storm water drainage improvements, authorize County Judge to sign Agreement Between Developer and Comal County Regarding Road Construction, Storm Water Drainage Improvements, and the Letter of Credit, and grant variance requests. (Pct. 1)
6. Discuss and consider approval of Comal County Regional Habitat Conservation Plan Participation Agreement between Comal County, Texas, and Capitol Aggregates, Inc. for approximately 981.8 acres, and authorize County Judge to sign. (Pct. 2) and (Pct. 3)
12. Discuss and consider approval of Resolution No. 2018-11 Concerning Air Quality Permit Number 147392L001, which if approved would authorize construction and operation of a portable crushing plant located at State Highway 46 and Farm-to-Market (FM) 3009.
13. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer in Jail, FROM: Camera System Maintenance Agreement, TO: Supplies, to reallocate funds for items that no longer fall under Camera System Maintenance Agreement.
15. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.