Comal County Commissioners Court Agenda March 29, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
3. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
4. Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plats combining Lots 5 and 6 of Block 67 of Canyon Springs Resort, Unit No. 5, with Lot 3R of Block 67 of the Amendment to Plat of Canyon Springs Resort, Unit No. 5, establishing Lot 3RR. (Pct. 1)
13. Discuss and consider approval of Second Amendment to the Interlocal Agreement to Provide Medical Services - Between The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and the County of Comal, and authorize County Judge to sign.
14. Discuss and consider approval of the Extension of the Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Mobile Radio Services and Equipment Between Comal County Sheriff and Lower Colorado River Authority, and authorize County Judge to sign.
16. Presentation of responses received for Bid 2018-4400 Canyon Lake Girls Softball Association Concession Stand and Restroom for consideration of award and authorize Purchasing Director to execute all related documents.
17. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer, FROM: Administrative Contingency-Personnel and Juvenile-Contingency, TO: Cell Phone Allowance to correct department cell phone allowance budget and add additional employees to receive cell phone allowance.
18. Discuss and consider approval of Agreement for Law Enforcement Services betweenComal County Water Oriented Recreation District and Comal County, Texas on behalf ofthe Sheriff's Office, and authorize County Judge to sign.
19. Discuss and consider approval of Agreement for Law Enforcement Services betweenComal County Water Oriented Recreation District and Comal County, Texas on behalf ofConstable Precinct 4, and authorize County Judge to sign.
21. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.