Comal County Commissioners Court August 2, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, August 02, 2018 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
2. Discuss and consider acceptance of a check donation from Canyon Lake Little League in the amount of $2,031.00 to be deposited into line item 010.2332.
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Retirement Recognition of Janet L. Sweet for over thirty years of service to the Comal County Extension Office and to the citizens of Comal County.
3. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
4. County Judge presents recommended 2019 budget to Commissioners Court and files with the County Clerk.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
4. Discuss and consider final approval of the plat of Vintage Oaks at the Vineyard, Unit 21, and approve Construction Bond #1156641 as surety for construction of roads and storm water drainage improvements. (Pct. 1)
11. Discuss and consider approval of Agreement with Autoagent Data Solutions, LLC for the implementation, hosting and maintenance of Autoagaent real estate tax processing and payment software, and authorize County Judge to sign.
12. Discuss and consider approval of Interlocal Agreement by and between Comal County, Texas, and Water Oriented Recreation District of Comal County for employee health and wellness coverage, and authorize County Judge to sign.
15. Discuss and consider approval of a line item transfer, FROM: Public Information Officer – Advertising, Notices & Printing, TO: Public Information Officer – Computer Components and Software to cover increase in annual license for Adobe Creative Suite software.
16. Discuss and consider approval of a line item transfer in Information Technology, FROM: various accounts, TO: Recurring Contracts, Software and Support to cover negative balance and expenditures through end of year.
19. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.