Comal County Commissioners Court Agenda December 6, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF COMAL COUNTY TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a REGULAR meeting of COMMISSIONERS COURT will be held on Thursday, December 06, 2018 at 8:30 AM in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels, Texas. You may visit our website at www.co.comal.tx.us for agenda postings.
Before each regular session will be an invocation and pledges to the flags. All persons in attendance are invited to participate or not at their own personal discretion.
CALL TO ORDER:
8:30 AM ACTION AGENDA:
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
ACTION AGENDA CONTINUED:
4. Discuss and consider accepting Amendment No. 1 to Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit No. 27983-S, and authorize County Judge to sign the associated Agreement between Developer and Comal County, for a one-year extension of surety for construction of roads and storm water drainage improvements within Johnson Ranch, Unit 4. (Pct. 2)
7. Discuss and consider approval of Addendum to Letter Agreement for Clean-up Plan Regarding Property Located at 3150 IH 35 South, New Braunfels, Texas, by and between Comal County, Texas, and Henry-Glas, LTD, and authorize County Judge to sign.
9. Discuss and consider approval of Comal County Wide Radio System Project, with an effective date of January 1, 2019, utilizing the Houston Galveston Area Council (HGAC) Cooperative Contract RA05-18 including the following documents:
(A) Motorola Solutions HGAC ASTRO25 Services Agreement;
(B) Motorola Solutions Equipment Lease-Purchase Agreement;
(C) Comal Pricing - V6 Negotiated Contract Price 10118;
(D) Exhibit C R1 1003 Trunking Migration; and
(E) 3 or 10 Year Bundled Maintenance Pricing, and authorize County Judge to sign.
10. Discuss and consider approval of a line item transfer in Animal Control, FROM: Fuel, vehicles and Equipment, Capital Equipment and Non-capital Equipment, TO: Overtime, Animal Tending and Boarding to cover costs for the remainder of 2018.
11. Discuss and consider approval of a line item transfer in Administrative Costs, FROM: Capital Equipment, TO: Non-Capital Equipment to provide funding to cover the costs of a floor scrubber and Encoder to support Granicus implementation.
13. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS:
In accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Subchapter D, Commissioners Court may convene in a closed session to discuss any of the following items; any final action or vote taken will be in public.
(A) Deliberate and consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, in accordance with Section 551.072, of the Texas Government Code.
(B) Deliberate issues regarding economic development negotiations in accordance with Section 551.087, of the Texas Government Code.
(C) Deliberate pending/ contemplated litigation, settlement offer(s), and matters concerning privileged and unprivileged client information deemed confidential by Rule 1.05 of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct in accordance with Section 551.071, of the Texas Government Code.
NOTE: Commissioners Court reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code).
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, or large print, are requested to contact the Commissioners Court Office at 221-1107 at least two (2) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.