Comal County Human Resources
Human Resources Mission Statement
In support of Comal County's principles, values vision and mission, it is the Human Resource's Mission to support the total operation in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource - it's PEOPLE.
It is our mission to:
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day to day operations
- Create an atmosphere that fosters challenges, fun, safety, and cleanliness
- Seize opportunities that demonstrate excellent execution, caring attitude, and a sense of urgency
- Reduce waste by vigorously pursuing continuous improvement activities
- Commit to doing, to acting openly, equitably and consistently in our pursuit of uncompromising quality
- Increase participation in County and community activities while seeking knowledge, enthusiasm, and an improved quality of life for co-workers, the community, and ourselves
- Respect team member values that may be different from our own
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices
- Communicate in a candid and fair manner with the diverse work force from which the County derives its strength
We will meet our mission through speed, simplicity, and self-confidence.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
COMAL COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and PARTICIPATES IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM