Comal County's 10 Most Wanted - March 21, 2017
The names listed have been released in accordance with the Texas Public Information Act.
This is a true and accurate account as of March 20, 2017 at 10:00 am and may not be current by the time it is read.
Do not try to apprehend anyone. These are listings of criminal warrants with the Comal County Sheriff’s Office and are not indicative of guilt or innocence. Officers are to verify the status of each warrant prior to making an arrest. Any person is innocent of wrongdoing unless proven guilty in a court of law.
HOW TO REPORT A WANTED PERSON
1. Never approach a person you believe is wanted for a crime.
2. For information leading to the arrest of Comal County’s Most Wanted. Callers will remain anonymous.
3. CALL 24-Hour Phone number (830)620-3400
4. Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (830) 620-3411
5. You may provide information anonymously.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS will remain anonymous.
Text a tip: enter “COMAL” plus your message to CRIMES (274637)
Go to the website www.comalcrimestoppers.org to send a web tip