Historical Photo Gallery
Picture & Text Courtesy of Sophienburg - New Braunfels Archive & Museum of History
Built for Emilie Eggling in 1889 by Christian Herry, the Comal Hotel has undergone several uses
during its lifetime, though its outward appearance has changed little. The structure is
set on thirty-six-inch rock footings with thirty-inch walls in the cellar. The
Hotel is now the Prince Solms Inn.
This picture is the property of the Sophienburg Museum. Please do not print or copy this material.
Back to Historic Pictures Page