Historical Photo Gallery
Picture & Text Courtesy of Sophienburg - New Braunfels Archive & Museum of History
Travelers Hotel in 1934, located at 240 S. Seguin Street. The Hotel's grand opening
was October 12, 1929. The name changed to the Faust Hotel in 1936.
This picture is the property of the Sophienburg Museum. Please do not print or copy this material.
Back to Historic Pictures Page