Faust Hotel

Faust HotelFirst known as the Travelers Hotel, this inn was completed in 1929 with 63 guest rooms and reflected the thriving economy of the New Braunfels area at the time.

Renamed "The Faust" in 1936 for the prominent family on whose homesite it was built, the structure has remained in continuous use as a hotel. Its Spanish Colonial Revival design is highlighted by the ornate terra cotta decorative work.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1984




Comal County Historical Commission