The Voight House

Voight HouseThe Voigt House. On lot deeded in 1845 to New Braunfels schoolmaster Hermann Seele.

Fine Mansard-roof house was built 1870 by Dr. John P. Lehde. It has been owned since 1893 by family of Gustav Voigt (1854-1927), and Frank B. Voigt (1892-1951), a state legislator.

Recorded Texas Historic Landmark 1973

Continue Reading




Voight House

Comal County Historical Commission