Organized 1871, with 52 German members, by The Rev. William Felsing, itinerant minister of the church.
Building was erected 1872 of native limestone; enlarged 1893; had brick facade and bell tower added, 1913; still in congregation are heirs of founders of this church.
Marker Location: 20377 FM 2252, about 10 mi. west of New Braunfels now Bracken United Methodist Church