Bevenroth, Heinrich, Home (Early Settler's Home)  

     Situated on lot deeded to Colonist Christoph Luentzel.

     Abode brick and ceder beam house was begin about 1850 by Heinrick Bevenroyh and enlarged by later owners Heinrich C.C. Pohlmann, Mrs. Elisabeth Gehrung, Egmond Scramm, and August Pursch

     Recorded Texas historic landmark in 1972.

Click on the photos for full size view

 
 
Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved - Comal County, Texas