Comal County Law Library
The Comal County Law Library is operated as a public service for residents of Comal County. The library is paid for through a portion of civil court costs dedicated to the operation of the library, per Local Government Code §323.023. The library is strictly for legal research.
The library reading room is open to the public for legal research. Please see posted office hours.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Masks are not required, yet for your health and safety, and the health and safety of the librarian and library patrons, facemasks with full coverage of nose and mouth are strongly encouraged. Paper masks are available at the library entrance.
- Library print materials are NOT regularly disinfected. If desired, safety gloves are available.
- Library computer stations are cleaned with disinfectant regularly. Hand sanitizer is available.
- While in the library reading room, six feet of distance between patrons is strongly encouraged.
- Do not enter the library if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 10 days, have had symptoms for COVID-19 within the previous 10 days, or have had recent known exposure to COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Library patrons may leave resource requests with the law librarian via phone or email.
Please provide specific title or form information.
- Law Library materials are not available for checkout; print resources are available for in-house research only.
- The Library provides Lexis legal research for public access.
- Printouts and copies are free.
- Please note: the Law Librarian is not an attorney and cannot provide legal advice..