Public Health Emergency Preparedness (COVID-19) Data
(View larger map) This map will be updated once per day. Last update: 11:00 a.m. Saturday, April 4, 2020
|Comal County Cases|
|Reported Test*||Pending Test*||Negative Test*||Positive Cases*|
*As reported to the Comal County Office of Public Health by 11:00 a.m. Saturday, April 4, 2020
For questions and comments call the Public Health Hotline at 830-221-1120
STAY HOME/WORK SAFELY
- Executive Order SK-01 Related to COVID-19 Stay Home Stay Safe Order Date Issued: April 03, 2020
- Comal County Boat Ramp Regulations
- Comal County Stay Home/Work Safely Guidance, issued March 27, 2020
- COVID-19 Facts and Frequently Asked Questions - Public
- COVID-19 Facts and Frequently Asked Questions - Providers
- COVID-19 Symptoms: English Spanish
- COVID-19 Alert Posters: English Spanish Chinese
- Texas Department of State Health Services - Current Situation: COVID-19 Outbreak
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - COVID-19 Situation Summary
- COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses
- Local Declaration of Disaster Issued
- Declaration of a Public Health Disaster in the State of Texas March 19, 2020
- Executive Order from the Governor March 31, 2020: Relating to statewide continuity of essential services aizd activities during the COVID-19 disaster.
- April 3, 2020: County issues Stay Home/Stay Safe order
- April 3, 2020: Comal County confirms another three cases of COVID-19, total of 18
- April 2, 2020: Comal County confirms three more cases of COVID-19, total of 15
- April 1, 2020: 12th COVID-19 case confirmed in Comal County
- March 31, 2020: Comal County COVID-19 update: Two more patients recover
- March 30, 2020: Comal County confirms second COVID-19 death, 11 total cases
- March 27, 2020: County issues Stay Home/Work Safely guidance for local residents, businesses
- March 27, 2020: Community spread determined as cause of 9th COVID-19 case
- March 26, 2020: Comal County confirms first death related to COVID-19
- March 26, 2020: 8th COVID-19 case confirmed in Comal County
- March 25, 2020: Two more COVID-19 cases confirmed in Comal County
- March 24, 2020: Fifth COVID-19 case confirmed in Comal County; declaration extended
- March 23, 2020: Fourth COVID-19 case confirmed in Comal County
- March 21, 2020: Third COVID-19 case confirmed in Comal County
- March 20, 2020: Second COVID-19 case confirmed
- March 19, 2020: Historic Courthouse, other county offices closed to in-person traffic
- March 18, 2020: Comal County issues disaster declaration; first COVID-19 case confirmed
- March 16, 2020: Public Health encourages residents to stay calm, stay home
County Service Interruptions:
- Historic Courthouse – Closed to the public. The main switchboard (830-221-1100) remains operational for people with county business.
- Goodwin Annex – Closed to unrestricted access. Visitors must call ahead to make an appointment if doing business with offices located in the building (Public Health, Veteran Services, Human Resources).
- Public Health – Office is closed to the public. Please call 830-221-1150.
- Sheriff’s Office – See release
- Tax Office - All offices closed to the public for in-person transactions. See Release
- County Clerk’s Office – All offices closed to public traffic. The office remains open for phone calls at 830-221-1230 See release
- District Clerk's Office - Closed to public traffic. The office remains open for phone calls and emails.
- District Courts – All jury trials canceled through May 31, non-jury dockets canceled through April 12. See Release
- County Court-at-Law – Jury trials canceled through May 31, non-jury dockets canceled through April 12 (see release)
- All four Justices of the Peace offices are closed to foot traffic and have suspended court proceedings until further notice. The offices remain open by phone and email during regular business hours.
- CPS/Child support courts – postponed until after April 1. Clients should consult their attorneys to determine the status of their case.
- Veteran Services – Closed to the public.
- Extension Office – All in-person events and meetings canceled through March 20
- Juvenile Probation – Closed to the public beginning March 30.
- Engineer's Office - Closed to in-person traffic. See Notice
- Rural Recycling – Remote drop-off sites closed until further notice.