Comal and Guadalupe River Gage Height
Current River Gage Height
- Comal River in New Braunfels flow rates
- Comal River in New Braunfels Water Stage:
- Guadalupe River in New Braunfels flow rates.
- Guadalupe River in New Braunfels Water Stage:
- Guadalupe River in Sattler flow rates
- Guadalupe River in Sattler Water Stage:
- Guadalupe River at Spring Branch above Canyon Lake flow rates.
- Guadalupe River at Spring Branch above Canyon Lake Water Stage:
Comprehensive River Information
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Comprehensive Data
- Guadalupe River Gages
- Blanco River Gages
- San Marcos River Gauges
- Summary of Watershed Conditions in the Guadalupe River Basin
General River Information
- Low Water Crossing Alerts
- New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce 830-625-2385
- Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce 830-964-2223
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority (Water Release Updates)
- WORD (Water Oriented Recreation District)830-907-2300
Comal County, Texas does not regulate, own, operate, control, possess, or manage any state owned waterway, included but not limited to the Guadalupe and Comal Rivers within in its corporate boundaries. As such Comal County is not liable for (1)the condition of private premises abutting state owned waterways, (2) the state owned waterways, themselves, or (3) any acts or omissions by individuals or entities occurring on any private premises abutting state owned waterways or the state owned waterways, themselves. Comal County intends this page to be informative only and does not intend the information cited herein to be accurate. Nor does Comal County intend to make any representations, implied or otherwise, about the information cited herein.