TEXAS/Comal County COVID-19 VACCINATION PLAN
The Comal County COVID-19 Standby List is open to qualified registrants. Click here to register.
If you dont have a computer please call 830-620-5575. (Expect delays with the call center. We have been receiving hundreds of calls each day)
Public Health holds our mass COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at the New Braunfels Civic Center. Please arrive no more than ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Everyone who is scheduled is guaranteed a vaccine.
- Public Health is administering the Moderna Vaccine.
- Please fill out the forms below and present them with your state-issued photo ID upon arrival.
- Second doses are administered 28 days apart, with a four-day grace period (24 days apart) and up to 6 weeks apart.
- You MUST BE 18 years or older to receive the MODERNA COVID-19 vaccine.
Who's Eligible to Get the Vaccine Now?
Everyone who is 18 years of age or older is eligable.