Veteran's Services Dental Assistance
Veterans Service Office of Comal County is now taking Dental Assistance Applications from Veterans, Veterans' Spouses, and Surviving Spouses for dental treatment payments up to $2,500. All applicants must reside in Comal County. Qualifying dental treatment must be a category 2 or 3. X-rays are not a covered expense. Regular cleanings and cosmetic procedures are also not covered. The application can be downloaded below.
Please return your application package to Comal County Veterans Service Office at 1297 Church Hill Drive, Suite 209, New Braunfels, TX 78130.
- A completed application packet must include:
- Completed Dental Program Application (Please find attached)
- A signed Veteran's Payment Agreement (Please find attached). Only initial and sign in the highlighted areas and/or asterisk areas.
- A copy of your DD-214, DD215, or NGB-22
- For Military Spouse applicants, a marriage certificate is required for the application packet.
- For Surviving Spouse applicants, a marriage certificate OR a death certificate is required for the application packet
- A copy of your most recent 3-day bank statement, and
- Receipt of your Pre-Dental Service Feedback Survey
You may also return your completed application packet by sending it to email@example.com in a PDF format. This service is supported by the Texas Veterans Commission, Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. For additional information please contact Veterans Service Office of Comal County at 830-221-1170, ext. 1183.