Elections & Voter Registration
Comal County Elections & Voter Registration is managed by the Elections Coordinator who is under the County Clerk. The office is located at 396 North Seguin Avenue just past the courthouse annex building. Comal County is a vote center county.
July 14, 2020
|Notice to the Public||Dates to Remember|
Notice to Establish Early Voting Ballot Board for the March 3, 2020 Primaries:
NOTICE OF VOTING ORDER PRIORITY
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A BOUNDARY CHANGE IN COMAL COUNTY ELECTION PRECINCT 105. The boundary change will divide Precinct 105 and create a new Precinct 108. View complete notice
Primary Runoff Election:
- Last Day to Register to Vote – Monday, June 15, 2020
|Poll Worker Training||Deputy Register Training|
If you are interested in helping with elections in Comal County, you will need to fill out the application for this volunteer position.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Deputy Registrar, you must attend training.
Due to Early Voting, Deputy Registrar Training will be moved to the 2nd Tuesday in April and May.
YOU MUST RSVP IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE CLASS. Click HERE to fill out and summit your RSVP online or call 830-221-1352.
- May 2, 2020 Elections Postponed by governor Abbot’s March 31, 2020 Executive Order
- Comal Independent School District (CISD) Public Notice of Cancellation of Bond Election
- City of New Braunfels postpones special election on May 2, 2020 to November 3, 2020
- March 18th Proclamation from Governor Abbott Authorizing All Political Subdivisions to Postpone May 2, 2020 Elections to November 3, 2020.
- New Braunfels ISD “Notice to Postpone School Board Election”
- Lake Dunlap Water Control and Improvement District “Order Postponing May 2, 2020 Confirmation Election, Director Election, Maintenance Tax Election, and Contract Tax Election”
- Order of Cancellation Canyon Lake Community Library District May 2, 2020 General Election
- Order Canceling Johnson Ranch Municipal Utility District May 2, 2020 Directors Election
- Ordinance 603 City of Bulverde Canceling May 2, 2020 General Election
- CISD Notice of Bond Election Eng and Sp
- City of New Braunfels Notice of Charter Amendment Election 1
- Garden Ridge Ordinance No. 226-032020 Canceling 2020 Election
- NBISD Signed_Order_of_Election_2020