Justice of the Peace #1 - Forms
Non-Military Affidavit must be filed with all Civil Cases.
PETITION: Debt Claims Case - Online or Printable
- CDC Declaration Form
- Verification of Compliance of CARES Act & CDC Order
- Diversion Program (TEDP) Brochure
PETITION: Repair & Remedy -Printable
Justice Courts are now included on issuing an occupation license (Transportation Code 521.242)- HB 438
- Will not include people who have lost their license due to a physical or mental disability or driving while intoxicated.
- A person must file a verified petition with the clerk in the county or precinct where they reside or where the offense occurred that resulted in the suspension
- May not be granted for operation of CMV to which Chapter 522 applies
- In order to get an ODL, petitioner must be current on surcharges or installment agreements with state and present proof at hearing of “essential need” and also proof of compliance with CH.601- SR 22(financial responsibility)
- The court shall send a certified copy of the petition and the court order setting out the Judge’s findings and restrictions to the department (Department of Public Safety)
- The person may use a copy of the order as a restricted license until the 31st day after the date on which the order takes effect
For more information on Occupational Driver License visit
For certified Abstract driving record (Type AR) visit