Justice of the Peace #1 - Forms

Non-Military Affidavit must be filed with all Civil Cases.

Defered Disposition Request

PETITION: Debt Claims Case - Online or Printable

PETITION: Small Claims Case -Online or Printable

PETITION: Eviction Case -Online or Printable

PETITION: Repair & Remedy -Printable

PETITION: Occupational Driver's License - Online or Printable
        Occupational Filing Fee: $54.00 as of January 1, 2022

Justice Courts are now included on issuing an occupation license (Transportation Code 521.242)- HB 438

  • Will not include people who have lost their license due to a physical or mental disability or driving while intoxicated.
  • A person must file a verified petition with the clerk in the county or precinct where they reside or where the offense occurred that resulted in the suspension
  • May not be granted for operation of CMV to which Chapter 522 applies
  • In order to get an ODL, petitioner must be current on surcharges or installment agreements with state and present proof at hearing of “essential need” and also proof of compliance with CH.601- SR 22(financial responsibility)
  • The court shall send a certified copy of the petition and the court order setting out the Judge’s findings and restrictions to the department (Department of Public Safety)
  • The person may use a copy of the order as a restricted license until the 31st day after the date on which the order takes effect

For more information on Occupational Driver License visit

For certified Abstract driving record (Type AR) visit

Justice of the Peace #1 Home Page